Team Todo List Functionality - Challenge 12
Work with a team to build a functional todo list
Now that you have completed the Challenge 11 Task, now it is time to work on a team to add functionalities to the Todo List interface 💃.
What you will learn from partaking in this challenge
- Experience Teamwork
- Putting version control into work
- Working on a project with other people
- Form a group of not more than 3 on the unclebigbay and friends WhatsApp group 👩👧👦
1. Give your Team a name
2. Create a repository for your Team Todo List application on Github
3. Add the following features to your Todo List project
4. Every team must meet to discuss how to achieve the above tasks and also delegate tasks among themselves.
Please ask questions when you need help in your team's work 🙏.
Mode of submission:
After you have completed the Group Challenge, proceed to share your solution on the unclebigbay and friends WhatsApp group, and also in the comment section with the following information
- Attach the link to the hosted version
- Your teamwork Github repository
- Mention your team members using the @ in the comment section
- Share your experience working as a team on Twitter and what stood out for you.
Kindly note that there is no good or bad solution to the teamwork tasks, this is a learning process, so endeavor to do what you can in your team, take your time, and feel free to ask questions when you have difficulties.
If you found this helpful and want to support my blog, you can also buy me a coffee below.